D-Lead Test Kit
Members Price: $34.99 - $84.99
$44.99 – $99.99
D-Lead Paint Test Kit
Disposable LeadCheck swabs instantly turns bright pink when lead is present.
The D-LEAD® Professional Paint Test Kits are EPA Recognized for use on Sheetrock, Plaster, Wood, and Ferrous Metal surfaces. RRP Certified Renovators can use these to quickly check for the presence of lead in painted surfaces and determine if containment is necessary.
Each kit comes with individual tests, D-WIPE towels for surface prep, paint scraper, Sampling tool, sample catch trays and a disposal bag. Also includes new sampling cards to verify test kits.
The D-Lead® Lead Paint Test Kit quickly determines if lead based paint is present in surface coatings less thant the USEPA regulated lead limit of 1.0 mg/cm2 in only 3-13 minutes.
- The only test for lead in paint that is both ETV Verified and EPA Recognized* for use on drywall, plaster, wood and ferrous metal surfaces.
- Quickly determine if a paint sample contains less than the USEPA regulated lead limit.
- No additional time is required to detect lead chromate commonly found in red yellow, orange and green paints.
- Small 3/16″ sample required. Sampling tool provided improves precision clean up.
- D-Wipe® Prep Towels (included) reduce the chance of contamination of samples.
- The most accurate test for lead in paint ever tested by EPA’s ETV Program.
Detects the presence of lead and lead chromate coatings on:
- Structural steel
- Water towers
- Ships, docks & shipyards
- Gas storage tanks
* Please note D-Lead Tests are shipped ground only because they are considered Hazardous Material. Special shipping processes and rates apply.