Renovate Right Pamphlet 24-count
The Renovate Right Brochure is needed for compliance with the Environmental Protection Agency’s RRP Program. Th is handbook summarizes requirements of EPA’s Lead-Based Paint Renovation , Repair and Painting. It must be provided before work begins and signature obtained to demonstrate compliance.
This pamphlet is intended for those who reside in a home built before 1978, own or operate a child care facility, including preschools and kindergarten classrooms, built before 1978, or have a child under six years of age who attend a child care facility build before 1978. Renovators must give this pamphlet to homeowners and tenants before starting work. Renovators must also provide a copy of this pamphlet to child care facilities, including preschools and kindergarten classrooms, and the families of children under six years of age that attend those facilities.
This pamphlet includes the following information:
- Basic Facts about lead and your health.
- How to choose a contractor, if you are a property owner.
- What tenants and parents/guardians of a child in a child care facility or school should consider.
- How to prepare for the renovation or repair job.
- What to look for during the job and after the job is done.
- Where to get more information about lead.
EPA 740 K-001. Revised September 2011. Sold in packages of 24 copies only under this stock number.