Safety Program – Printed
The Safety Program is a core program that sets out your company’s safety policies & procedures.
Our safety professionals will work with you to identify your safety program needs in order to create your own customized plan that includes your policies and procedures which meets OSHA safety standards based upon your risk exposures.
This Safety Program is customized with Your Company name on the cover, and includes:
• General Safety and Health Program
• Occupational Health and Environmental Controls
• Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
• Cranes, Rigging, and Suspended Platforms
• Fall Protection
• Fire Protection & Prevention Program
• Painting & Paint Removal Equipment
• Respiratory Program
• Scaffolding & Ladder Program
The goal of the program is to improve and promote safety and health in the workplace and reduce the costs associated with the treatment of those injuries through proper management and employee involvement in your safety program.
This is a Physical Printed & Bound copy. See Safety Program – Digital for a Digital copy of the Safety Program.
*Not available in California